Design and Illustration career
- Commissioned Book Illustration Barefoot Books, 2000 Fabric of Fairytales, 2002 Twelve Days of Christmas, 2009 African Tales
- Commissioned illustration & Artwork Oxfam, Barefoot Books, Royal Mail, W.H.Smiths, SuperDrug, Boots
- Commissioned artwork for Greeting cards & wallpaper Design The Original Poster Company, Art Images, Courtier Fine Art, Nigel Quinney, Aries, Pop Print, Paper House, Pharo Fine Art, Hammond & Gower, UNICEF, Boots, Oxfam, Barefoot Books, EMS Publications
- Fashion Design Work, French Connection, Ware House, Michael Grimwood, C.Lila, Basic English
- Ceramic Design Work, Royal Grafton, Royal Dalton, Floral Fragrance
- 1990 St. Alban's College of Art& Design - Part time teaching at St.Alban's College of Art& Design.
- 2003 Manchester Art Gallery - Two Parent and children collage workshop inspired by my book ' Fabrics of Fairytales'.
- 2003 Beyond The Border Literary Festival - Workshop (2 days) making a banner for the festival.
- 2003 Layntuit Major Senior School , Wales - Embroidery banner making workshop (5 days). Working with year 9 students.
- 2003 Orleans House Gallery - Parent and child workshop (3 days) inspired by my exhibition of illustrations based on travel to foreign cities.
- 2005 Horfield Primary School, Bristol - Book week workshop based on my illustration work.
- 2007 Bath Literary Festival - Embroidery workshop for Parents and Children.
- 2007 St. Werberghs' Nursery School - Workshop in threading and cutting , making Indian Hangings.
- 2010 Bristol Central Library - Children's workshop inspired by my book 'African Tales'.
- 2008-2010 St.Michaels' Primary School, Bristol - Two workshops a year including • Printmaking - Year 5 • Embroidery - Year 2 'Hanging Hearts' • Felt work - Year 1 'Felted Bug Badges' • Wall Displays- Year 1 'Aladdin' • Reception 'Forestry Walk'.